Friday 2 September 2011

Wishing Well

I made this fun little project using the Make It Crafty Wishing Well Kit. It is so cute and it actually works lowering and lifting the bucket with the handle. The chipboard has been cut so precise and everything fits together perfectly it is great for people like me who like everything millimeter perfect!

I covered all of the pieces in Basic Grey and Imaginisce pattern paper, put some flowers on and some artistic wire poking out. There are also some little faux bubbles in the bucket too.

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is a really fun project, Amy, and I love the bright colours you have used. I love it too when models 'work' and you don't have to make alterations to get them to fit and be stable.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

You have an absolutely beautiful blog and your creations are awesome. Definitely a blog I will follow.