Tuesday 26 October 2010

Happy Birthday

It's Lenny again! I made this sunny card for a friend for her birthday last week and I am really happy with how it turned out. It is oh, so, bright! I LOOOVE that paper. The colours are so me! The stamp is Lenny's Love Me Not's and Amuse, Relax... It's your day.

I have been getting a few people ask me how I watercolour lately so if you want to know, check out the tutorial here. I am going to update it soon with some new piccies too. Stampin' Stuff is a bit low on Twinkling H2O's but I should have more in in the next week or two.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and WOW your colouring as always is BRILLIANT!!!
xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Amy!!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Amy, love the sweet dragon and colours.
luv
Debby

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Amy & I love all the sparkle. Beautifully coloured as always!
Clairex

Unknown said...

That is so fan-tabulously colored Amy-- I love coming to see what you do with twinkling H20's!! FUN card!!

http://Patstime2stamp.blogspot.com said...

Amy, this is a darling card, and so well done! Tina with Higj Hopes gave me your blogspot, and I am enjoying my tour of your work.

Hugs, Pat Smith