Monday 1 March 2010

A Good Friend...

Well… I’m a bit late with my post but you know what they say… better late then never. This weeks challenge is hosted by me and it is a card recipe. Brown, Orange and a circle. The circle doesn’t have be paper though, buttons and brads are still round!

The stamp I used on this card is called Stretch and he is one of my first High Hopes images that I ever purchased! I found HH just before the Jungle themed stamps were released and they are still way up there as my favourites!

If you would like to join in the High Hopes Challenge, pop on over to the blog to leave a link to your card and you will go into the draw to win our weekly rubber prize!

7 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Amy! Stretch is one of my favs to!!

Rufus said...

Wow is this card cute or what!
R/

kirsin kortit said...

WOW! Really funny and beautiful card! Love that image:) Great coloring!

Dianne said...

Your card made me smile this morning. It is colored beautifully and such a cute sentiment. SUPER CUTE CARD !!

Michelle said...

Hi there Amy, your card is just so adorable. Your colouring as always is supberb

Shawne said...

This is so cute, love these colrs, the coloring on all of your cards is fantastic!

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, this is so sweet! I love your colouring as always!