Wednesday 10 February 2010

Metal Mania!

I am a TERRIBLE blogger aren't I! This is my challenge card for last Sunday. Karen would like us to use metal on our projects. Now, if you have been following my blog for a while now you would have noticed I go though wire phases where it's like I can't use anything else. One Christmas I went so crazy on wire that I had to put it away and force myself to use something else for months in order to break the habit! It just looks so cool when you have it all curly!

Back to this card... this stamp is called Dragon Go Round. The other stamps I used are Dragon Prints and Smile. I love the smile sentiment because it looks so good when you colour it! Now... to the hardware! I used a silver brad in the top corner and put a spacer between it and the paper like a washer. It creates a fantastic look. Wound around that is some wire with a gorgeous dragonfly charm hanging on the bottom.

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Amy! Love your coloring as always!

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh he is toooooo cute!!! As always your colouring is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your style and can pick up a mag and say - oh that HAS to be Amy W! LOL.
xXx

Victoria said...

fabulous and gorgeous watercolouring as always
Hugs
Victoria
x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Amy, and so beautifully coloured
Clairexx

kirsin kortit said...

Gorgeous card, it´s so happy:) Happy Valentines Day!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Amy!