Sunday 20 December 2009

Merry Christmas... but just a little late....

We have been away for a about a week and a half now but I found this card on my hard drive that I forgot to upload to my blog before Christmas! This is Woodland Santa and I used some Kaisercraft paper that I had left over from last year. I still have heaps left too!

So anyway, we arrived in Canberra this afternoon and we are here until tomorrow then off to Sydney. We started in Cairns and worked out way down to Brisbane and across to the Western Plains Zoo yesterday in Dubbo. It was a really, really big day and I went to sleep picturing animals in my head but it was a fantastic day! You feel so close to the animals without fences in the way. If you haven't been there, they just mound the ground up so you are standing higher than the animals and put a fence at the bottom to keep them in... you barely even remember the fences are there and you feel like they could jump out and get you at any time!

One last thing before I go... if you don't subscribe to the Stampin' Stuff newsletter, I now have High Hopes Rubber Stamps back in stock. There are about 180 stamps to choose from now so make sure you check them out if you are a HH fan!

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow dear this is fabulous what great image and colours just perfect
Happy 2010
Hugs Jacqui x

heidy said...

Hi Amy,Its never to late for sughs a lovely card.
Heidy

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous!

My sister and BIL are down there right now...going to Sydney, Cairns, Brisbane too!!

Hugs, Kelly

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Amy! A very Happy New Year to you!! xx