Wednesday 7 October 2009

Twinkling H2O's In Stock!

They have been out of stock in Australia for a while now but they are BACK! My love for H2O's goes above and beyond! I use them on every single
card I make and I don't think my papercrafting life would ever be the same without them!

Are you wondering what you can do with Twinkling H2O's? Wonder no more... check out my watercolouring tutorial!

Twinkling H2O's add a little shimmer to your project. They are a small tub similar to paint only it is completely solid. Just add a drop of water to activate then colour with an aqua brush for rich, vibrant colour!

As the water dries they go solid again and store for next time! These little pots will last forever! A little bit goes a long way!

Click here to see the sets available!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Amy, I too adore Twinkling H2Os, I use mine lots. Your watercolouring tutorial is fab.
Hugs Michelle

Raquel said...

Just wondering if you ever announced your blog candy winner??!

Shannah said...

Hi Amy! I got some Twinkling H20s second hand just to try them - and I love them!
I looked on your site and saw all the beautiful sets - what ones would you find yourself using most? I love your work so know I couldn't go too far wrong using similar colors to you! LOL!!

Thanks in advance for your advice, Shannah (Photoholic on SCS)