Monday 15 September 2008

Thinking of You

We got a Nintendo Wii this weekend so my plan of making a bunch of cards went out the window. Instead I have been trying my hand at bowling and tennis... I am getting surprisingly good too... I can actually beat Matt at bowling and I can actually win a couple games here and there at tennis... I am putting up a good fight anyway!

This is the card I finished just before the Wii came into our lives... I used a sketch from Sketches by Bunny-Zoe and changed it slightly because I couldn't find anthing to sit right behind the lion in the middle... it wasn't working out for me so I decided to add a couple Bravo Burgundy eyelets and put some linen thread between them.

I would love to know what you think!

6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh, I just love this Amy, Leo sure looks handsome and your colouring is beautiful, love the colour combination and the pretty dp, Thank you for using my sketch. Hope your having a great Monday. Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Really like your layout. Your coloring is great also. Thanks for sharing. Diana

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic card Amy, it looks awesome!!

Unknown said...

SUCH a cute card Amy!! Love all of your High Hopes designs and congrats on being on the DT! Very cool!

Rose Ann said...

Cute lion!! I love your coloring, and the dimension you've given him!! Great colors and I love how you've done the sentiment as well!!

Crissy Armstrong said...

How beautiful! YOu have a way of making cards that combines cute and beautiful well. I call that "cute-iful" and that is what this card is!!