Sunday 28 September 2008

Here's the first one!

WOOHOO! The brand new High Hopes stamps are now officially released so I finally get to show you some of the fun I have been having for the last few days!! This card is the frog prince and I have stamped him on the reflecting pond... I had SUCH a great time watercolouring these images... isn't froggie just so cute??

I will be posting some more in the coming days so be sure to pop back... these images are awesome... I just wish I had more time off work so I could stay home and stamp!!

So, go check out the High Hopes Rubber Stamps website to see the whole range of dragons, fairytale stamps, Christmas and HEAPS of co-ordinating stamps.... OH... I just love them all!! Crissy has gone above and beyond with these ones!

Now, there is one more thing before I whip off to make some more cards... The High Hopes Diva's have started a new CHALLENGE BLOG! This is going to be so much fun... each Sunday we are going to post a new challenge and we want you to come join in and show us your cards! Pop on over to have a look at our first one and see some more cards made using these new stamps! OH... its all too exciting for words!!

9 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh my gosh! This is gorgeous Amy!! What a beautiful scene you've created and what a great touch with the ribbons in the corners!!

You rock, Amy!!!!

It All Begins With A Tree said...

Oh Amy! Your card is "toadily" fabulous! Makes me want to kiss that cute little guy! Beautiful layout and coloring!

Heidi

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely adorable, Amy! Beautiful coloring and I love that image!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Amy, Oh wow what a fabulous little scene you have created.Your colouring is beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

Tricia T said...

Glad I found your blog. I love your work!

kerri said...

too cute amy. I really can't afford to be adding to my collection but you are really tempting me.

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic card Amy!! I love the scene and the froggie is waaaay to cute!! Have a great day:-) Kelly

Becca said...

This card is so cute...I love the froggie.

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh I love how you visualized this and realized it into reality. It is just gorgeous, and really makes me happy!!