Monday 16 June 2008

Get Well Rach!

This card was for Rachael... she wasn't feeling well so I thought, I'll make her a get well card! Yeahhhh.... not as easy as I first thought.... I have 72 Stampin' Up! stamp sets and a whole HEAP of Bella's, High Hopes, A Muse and Stamp It stamps but not a single one of those stamps had anything to do with getting well! Can you believe it????? My stamp collection let me down.... come on everybody, all together now... "OHHHHHHHH". Anyway, I ended up deciding to make her a Bella card seeing as my Bella stamps outweigh the cards I have made using them by about 3/4. As you will see from posts during the next couple days, when I get time of-course, I have been trying to use sets that I haven't used yet or in a long time!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

its sitting on my desk and sure did make me feel better. I think I'm getting a sinus infection now - I'll blame the lurgies and cold of kuranda for it LOL

Alhambra Club said...

this is a perfect get well card for a friend.

Chrissie said...

Well Amy... you are just going to have to buy a new stamp set aren't you? LOL! I don't have any Bella stamps but the more I see them... the more tempted I am!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Aww, what a cute card! Glad Rachel liked it too!