Tuesday 4 March 2008

Once Upon A Time....

There was a cute, little.... actually..... rather large Dotweiler who sprouted wings!


This is my girl Rouge... as I have mentioned before, she is our Dotweiler (Dalmatian x Rottweiler) and she is getting bigger by the day! She is full grown but she is gaining weight faster than she can blink... 8kg in 5 months! Even on her diet I think I am still feeding her too much... I just like to feed her... it makes her happy!! This photo makes me laugh... not because I spent HOURS and HOURS and HOURS playing with Photoshop to give her wings but because she has a cute little belly roll hanging off the side of her leg... she is so cute and I love the fact that she either doesn't care that she is 38kg and more than half my body weight or she never lets it show that she cares! Whatever way she looks at it... its something I want to learn from her. Hmm... thats weird... I want to learn something from my dog!!

Anyway.... back to the layout.... I found this paper on the weekend at my LSS and loved it... I didn't know what I could do with it though. I showed Matt and said that I will probably just keep it and never use it... then I joked that I should put a princess hat on Rouge and do a funny layout. That lit the lightbulb and I figured that it was time to work out Photoshop! The lady at the photo store lauged when I picked up my prints the other day and I got quite a few "oh that poor dog!" comments from the people at work but I love it and thats the main thing! I actually don't think I could be happier with this layout now its finished!!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

this is fantastic, love the wings, what a great page.