Tuesday 26 February 2008

Your Stuffeth, You Puffeth

You Stuffeth, You Puffeth…. OH THE TRUTH HURTS! Goodness knows what I will do with the card but I couldn’t resist buying the stuffeth stamp to go along with PMS Bella! I am going to try and use more pattern paper on my cards.... maybe I will try and stop layering everything too... one baby step at a time though!

I had a truely Stuffeth weekend a couple weeks ago... Matt and I had Friday off and the closest thing we ate to a meal until Monday was bacon and eggs on Sunday! We ate chips, chocolate and cheese and herb shapes the entire weekend! The reason for the binge was that we signed up for two new mobile phones and got a free Playstation 3 so we spent the whole weekend eating rubbish, glued to the telly! I have to say, its nice to do that once in a while though.

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a fantastic sentiment, great card

Nardi said...

What a cool card!! Very funny!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ha ha! I love it - and yes, the truth does hurt :-(

Elaine said...

What a great card!! Unfortunately it's all true too!! LOL