Friday 1 February 2008

Lethal Weapon - Movie World!

This is one of my Movie World layouts I did with photos from my first trip to Brisbane last Christmas. This Christmas I said that I would finally finish scrapping them all (I still have a couple Australia Zoo ones to go and then Mt Cootha.... the list just keeps going!) As I mentioned in a post a while back, I tend to do these ones pretty plain because I always have so many photos I squeeze on them I don't want to go overboard.

In the main pic there, Matt is the one doing the thumbs up to the camera and I am in the red next to him holding on for dear life! I am still stunned at how he managed to actually let go! If my feet had something they could grip to, I would have been white knuckled on those too... this was the second time we went on it and it was still as terrifying as the first time! I had never been on a rollercoaster before this day so it was pretty freaky!

No comments: