Wednesday 9 January 2008

Isn't it SCARY?! hahaha

I was sitting in my craft room the other night killing time staring at the mess when Matt came in and said to me "Why don't you make a rainbow card?" I thought... yeah why not... I'll just go crazy, waste some paper and make something as hideous as I can make it with no care about what the outcome will look like! I very, very rarely use colours from the Bold Brights family (I'm not a big fan of them) so that was where I thought I would start. It came together so easily and its nothing like I have ever seen before... Its very simple but what else do you do with nine colours? The funny thing is, the more I look at it, the more it grows on me!

Stamps: Time Well Spent (2008 Level 3 Hostess Set) & Edgy Eloquence
Ink: Basic Black, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion & Jet Black Stazon
Cardstock: *deep breath* Brilliant Blue, Lovely Lilac, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion, Real Red, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Glorious Green & Watercolour Paper! phew!

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

That is soooo beautiful Amy. I just love it! My DD now wants me to make one too!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I like this too - glad you decided to go ahead with it!

Sonya said...

What a bright and funky card!