Wednesday 9 January 2008

More Counting of Blessings! :)

I received Stem Silhouettes in the mail yesterday too and I looked at it for a while before I thought of anything I could do with it. When I ordered it I had heaps of ideas.... I just don't know where they all went in my head... I'm sure they are somewhere in there! I gave up after a while and decided to borrow one by Sarah becuase I just LOOOVE the colours! I love Kraft but I struggle to find good combos (my fave so far is Kraft, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Mellow Moss) I was really happy that someone else has found a great combo!

Stamps: Stem Silhouettes (Summer Mini) & Canvas Print Background (as always!)
Ink: Rose Red, White Craft, Creamy Caramel and VersaMark
Cardstock: Kraft, Rose Red, Very Vanilla (although I realised after it would have been better as Whisper White)
Accessories: Silver Cord

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty, love the red and white with the kraft paper and that image is so elegant.

Chrissie said...

You are on a roll Amy. Another card I will have to case!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

This is lovely - I like the bg and the cording. It's a nice set!