Wednesday 9 January 2008

Count Your Blessings

You can barely see it because the light in our house was terrible last night... (as always) even though we have a million downlights throughout! I think its because they put off a warmer light than the ol' fluro so it makes it harder to photograph things. Its been raining non-stop outside for days now and the lawn is a swamp so I couldn't take them there like I usually do.

I used my new background stamp that I received in the mail yesterday for this one and although Wild Hearts has never screamed out to me before now, now I have it I'm wondering how I ever lived without it! It's just a lovely little background and I'm sure it will go with SOOO much!

Stamps: Merci (Sale-a-bration) & Wild Hearts Background
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, VersaMark and Jet Black Stazon
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron and Watercolour Paper