Sunday 7 October 2007

LA PORCHETTA DAY!

I went to a scrapbooking class last weekend at La Porchetta (hooray for a free weekend!) and made a single and a double page layout with the ever so talented Rachael! I really envy her ability to just whip wonderful things up as if she was doing something so simple as brushing her teeth!!
Here are some pics of the layouts we made..... believe me, the photos are crooked not the paper! I have something in me that is unable to rest until something is straight but when it comes to the photos, I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT!! It drives me nuts! If someone knows the trick to photographing your layouts straight PLEASE tell me... I'll be ya best frieeennnddd................

If I ever work out how to get a better pic of that I will try again and update the post!
Yeah... the more I look at them, the more average these photos look, however, I LOOOOVVVEEE them in real life!!! You may just have to take my word for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them Amy!!! Good to see you getting in some scrapping time!!! They loof fantastic!