Monday 13 August 2007

HAPPY CHRISTMAS MATE!

OK so Stampin' Up! went above and beyond to bring us this great stamp set this year... how cool is a surfin' santa?! This set is fantastic.. there is the big guy here and also a gorgeous koala on a candy cane and the cutest kangaroo with arms full of pressies... what more can you want from a Christmas stamp set! Apart from maybe a stamp featuring the original double pluggers and a barbie! OK... yeaaaahh thats goin' too far!

Hmm... I am starting to get slack jawed... I think I will go back to the slightly better spoken English I usually come up with!

Stamps: Happy Christmas Mate! and Canvas Print
Cardstock: Real Red, Ballet Blue, Garden Green and watercolour paper
Ink: Real Red, Ballet Blue, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant, Creamy Caramel and VersaMark
Accessories: Blender Pen and Real Red Eyelets

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love this santa image

Lu Picoral said...

Hi, I'm trying to buy this stamp but can't find it anywhere... Please contact me if you know any shop where I can buy it online.

Hugs from Brazil,
Luciana